Tuesday 20 April 2010

A note and sort of Will if i die.

If you are reading this and i am dead... yeah. I wanted to save the future from being burdened by me. It was clearly stated by Louise Bonner, that basically i'm an attention seeking whore. I dont know if i am/was, but if thats what people think of me then it must be true. Sam Hill... she's a great girl... best person to walk the Earth :) I loved her so... but it wasn't meant to be.. i have never felt so hurt in my life when i did what i did back in november.. and when she said we would never be together.. id never felt that pain before... she must have been my first true love.. and i did love her.. I actually have two books for her by Adele Parks which were meant to be for her birthday.. but because of incidents mentioned above i think she pretended to forget her bus pass the day we were going to meet because someone tipped her off.. which made me lose trust in people, being screwed over like that.. oh well, was bound to happen to me. I want someone to give her those books, there in my room.. i'm glad she is happy with her boyfriend.. i guess it was always meant to be.. i'm glad..
I probably should have written this a bit earlier.. James can have all my stuff :) Oh and before i forget Sam Hill can have my CSI Miami and CSI New York Box Sets... and Liam Monnier can have "The Peter Serafinowicz Show" DVD... I can't think.. if i think of something else ill write it if im still alive later.. to be continued..

No comments:

Post a Comment