Friday 23 August 2013

Wow, interesting...

Once again, i forgot completely about this blog, not just for a year this time, but over three!

Well, after reading this stuff back, it's reminded me of some things that i might not have wanted to remember.

If you cared, to whoever is actually reading this, i'll briefly explain to the best of my abilities what has happened since the last post.

Hmm, I last mentioned the Adele Park books that i couldn't give to Sam? I did manage to give them to her, in the end, but not as you would expect. Basically, i was having troubles at the time, with school and home, so i was skipping sixth form (bad me, i know, kinda regret it now, but it wasn't for me...) and i caught the number... 5 bus, i believe, it was to where she lived. I got a bit lost at first, walking around, fearing that i would get caught by my mum (who would have been out on a job with him, kind of a weird ESP fear huh).

Sorry off topic, but can i just say, it's FUCKING ANNOYING getting lectured by someone younger than you, who believes they know all? FOR FUCKS SAKE. It was my fault in the first place, i tried to apologise but "It sounds hollow" and "You aren't very good at convincing" GAH FRIGGING FUCK. That's some real-time blogging shit you got yourself right there, lucky you.

Anyway, back to the past, i managed to eventually find her house, but then i was scared to even go near it.. There happened to be a bus stop literally 30 seconds from outside her home, so i prepared myself there, thinking through what i should do and such, then i realised that no-one was inside the premises. The books were inside a shiny cardboard gift bag, and the weather wasn't looking too good, so i dropped the bag onto the front porch and left as soon as i could. I believe that she did get them in the end, but we were still on/off friends (sort of thing..) and she didn't really thank me, just kind of accepted them. Lovely.

We did make up, in the end, she got herself a new boyfriend, Mark (huh, yeah, fucking hell), they fell deeply in love and he proposed to her like a month or two after they started dating... Then, still knowing that i loved her, she tells me all about them, la-la-la and such, i try to be nice and i don't think i cracked, however, that summer she was going off to India to help teach kids over there for a month, and she told me that she was staying at Mark's, and that they might have sex. Yeah. She told me that. After knowing how i felt. Then the morning she is going (or the day before.. can't remember) she tells me she did have sex. Lovely times. I (naturally) got upset, but made up with her before she left, and i got some lovely emails from her while she was over there, so all was fine and dandy. I guess you could say that was the end of the "Sam Saga". I still see her as a friend, even though we haven't spoken properly for the past few years... I'll always have these memories anyway, that's something.

I did okay in my A levels, but wasn't good enough for University and what i wanted to do at the time. So, i planned to self study that year and retake the exam, although i did the exams in January. Liam, my good friend, was taking part in a gap year, had a job and such, so he did them with me. It was meant to be Psychology and Economics, however i didn't do the economics. I think i got a D in the end, and that was only AS, how disappointing. At least i did it, i guess.

After a few months, at the end of June, i managed to land a job in my local pub, as "front of house" staff. I made some good friends; Freya, Deej, Tracy, Kim, Julie, Dave and such. New faces joined, such as Jon, Lisa, Beth and Ellie, some left as the new manager, Aaron, came in, but i liked the job, it could be fun, unless you were on full time hours... Good money, but draining. The new year passed, Dan O joined the staff, then we had the staff Christmas party, which was a good laugh. Dan got fired (for stupid reasons, his fault) Sachia joined, and i went off ill for a good few months, because of my toe. I was learning to do stuff in the kitchen (as a chef) before i went off, and when i got back, i continued the work in there, as well as out front.

Time once again passed, however, this (2013) March, i departed for Osaka, to begin my Japanese adventure. Unfortunately, i became very ill, and was homesick, so i had to cut it short... Depressing, because i really miss it now. I plan on going back next (2014) Christmas, when it will be cooler, and with friends, if they actually decide to come, and not moan how "Oh we can't enjoy it because we'll be forced to do things all the time". Grr. Selfish me, but i dunno.

That's pretty much it up to now. I managed to sum up 2 years in 3 shortish paragraphs, wow. That's brilliant, i've achieved so much with my life. i'm sat here, 2:05am on the 23rd of August 2013, my other toe in medical dressing, depressed. Lovely.

Oh i forgot to mention, i'm pretty much an Otaku now. Well, a hihikomori. To think, i started watching one of my first anime, Angel Beats, back in 2010... Haruhi too, before that, before the second season started anyhow. Then came Oreimo, which has stayed with me until now, the last 3 episodes were just released, how i feel sorry for Ruri/Kuroneko... To Love-Ru, Ookami-san and much more. I'd have to say, i've probably watched around 100 different anime so far, and i enjoy them all.

I think i started playing Ace Attorney in late 2010 aswell, after Dan's request to play it himself... And now i await AA: Dual Destinies and Layton VS AA. I hope you enjoyed those games Future me. Oh and Pokémon X/Y! Keep playing the Wii U too... and 3DS.

I should wrap up. I hope i still live in some form when i next read this. Who knows, i might write more frequently now i have re-discovered this.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment